In checking the box below or digitally signing this document, I agree to the following:
Obtain the clearance of your physician prior to beginning any new exercise program. To reduce the risk of injury, never force or strain. The exercise, instructions and advice presented in Yoga One's classes and programs are designed for persons who are in good health and are physically fit. They are in no way intended as a substitute for medical or other counseling. For and in consideration of being allowed to participate in Yoga One's classes, workshops, events and programs (the "program(s)"), I hereby represent, warrant and agree as follows:
- I understand the nature of the Program and represent that I am in good health and in proper physical condition to participate in the Programs.
- I understand that the Programs may involve a risk of bodily injury resulting from my own acts or omission, the acts or omissions of other participants in the Programs, other third parties, or due to the conditions in which the Programs take place. I fully and knowingly assume all such risks and responsibility for any loss, cost or damage I incur as a result of my participation in the Programs.
- I understand that Yoga One, LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen items, or damage I incur as a result of my participation in the Programs. I understand that Yoga One, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen mats or personal items, including those stored in our mat storage system or personal cubbies.
- I understand that the Programs are designed to stimulate the heart, lungs, and other organs, the cardiovascular, nervous and circulatory systems, muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, and the brain in an effort to improve, mental and physical strength and functions. I acknowledge that I am responsible for advising Yoga One's staff and for consulting with my physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, cardiovascular problem, joint problem, or my participation in the Programs or that may be affected adversely by my participation in the Programs.
- I hereby release and discharge Yoga One, LLC its successors, assigns, principles, employees, teaching staff and agents (collectively the "released parties") from any and all liability and responsibility for injury, illness, sickness or death that results from my participation in the Programs. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all causes of action, damage, liabilities and costs whatsoever arising out of or contributed to by my participation in Programs, including, without limitation, those related to any injury to me or others or damage to or loss of my property of the property of others.
- This Waiver, Release and Assumption of Risk will bind my heirs, executors and administrators.
- Our Full Terms and Conditions of using the studio and services at Yoga One, LLC as well as our Refund/Return/Exchange Policy can be found at [http://y1now.com/pages/policy] or at our front desk.